Common mobile phone alloy casings, middle plates, and middle frames have different manufacturing processes and materials, and the die-casting process is one of the most common aluminum alloy die-casting methods.
Metal mobile phone casings, metal middle frames, metal middle plates, and current metal elements seem to have become standard for mobile phones. From the high-end iPhone7 to hundreds of low-end domestic models, various metal cases It's a storm. The metal case of a mobile phone has even become a hard indicator when buying a mobile phone, because metal seems to be equal to quality. In fact, many models are basically the same in appearance, but you can find the difference by opening the fuselage and taking a closer look.
The high-quality metal case of mobile phones is better than the low-end metal case in terms of feel and service life, and the corresponding price is also higher. But it doesn't seem to be much different. The average user can't distinguish it at all, and choosing a mobile phone for "Xiaobai" has caused trouble. There are even many "pseudo-metals" mixed in, which are worthy of our vigilance. The main advantages of zinc alloy die-casting mobile phone casings, middle plate, middle frame and accessories.
1. Surface treatment: electroplating, spraying.
2. Does not attract iron during melting and die casting, does not corrode the mold, and does not stick to the mold.
3. Good mechanical properties and wear resistance at room temperature.
4. Low melting point, melting at 385 ℃, easy to die-cast.
5. Good casting performance, it can die-cast precision parts with complex shapes and thin walls, and the surface of the casting is smooth.